Our dual curriculums of Nigerian which offers students the flexible opportunity to study home or abroad. Our School is situated in a cool and serene environment, away from the hustling and bustling of the city. We have well qualified tutor that equip students with educational and moral values.
Children learn and are made to apply what they were taught in the real life situation. They are equipped to face the real world while in school and after school. They have presentations on assembly, visit government parastatals and other places of importance to have a feel of the reality of what they were taught in class..
The school takes a serious stand against bullying, dealing with offenders as appropriate. We have a student Code of Conduct to ensure that parents and students are aware of proper behaviour.
We ensure that any disciplinary measure is corrective and not punitive and so flogging and the use of abusive language is disallowed in the school.
We have a well-equipped sick bay with experienced professional nurses in case of emergencies. We also have partnership with a private and public health facility that are close to the school premises.
* We have professional teachers who help our students to discover their talents.
* Our teachers ensure that learning is applied to real life situations.
* Our students are challenged during their lessons to be critical thinkers and solution providers for day to day challenges of life.
* In line with the mission of our school, our students are groomed to see themselves as leaders for a better today and tomorrow.
* Our Academic achievements in as shown in our Alumni who are doing us proud by bagging 1st Class in various universities in UK .
There are uniform security officers and police men stationed outside and around the school to ensure students , staff and visitors are safe.
The school partners with many Universities in the Nigeria parents.
We have various room sizes. Depending on the room size, we have rooms for 4, 8 and 10 students.
18 to 20 students maximum
KIS Gusau was established in 2019 .
Yes, the school has a Special Education Needs Department with professional teachers that cater for students with Autism, Down Syndrome, Dyslexia, Rett Syndrome.
We run the curriculum with a blend of the Nigerian curriculum.
Yes, but not we do not have facilities for student with severe cases
They are close but separated. We have house parents and security personnel in each of the hostels.
Every academic session students have an opportunity to participate in a school trip abroad.
Yes. The discount policy is 10% for the second child, 15% for the third child and 20% for the fourth and subsequent children.